If you are attending the tele-session…
Tele-sessions are easily accessed from every part of the world in the privacy of your own home. You can listen to the Live! teleconference through a telephone, cell phone or even through your computer using an internet communications service, such as Skype, at your specified local time (which is easily determined by using the “time-zone converter” function on www.timeanddate.com). Note: If utilizing Skype you will be placing a Skype to landline call. A confirmation e-mail with full details will be sent to you after we receive your registration.
For people who live outside of the United States, it’s easy to connect with us as well! You will simply be making a phone call into the conference calling system. International attendees frequently utilize Skype, long distance calling cards or pre-paid phone cards. Since the conference calling system does not offer toll-free numbers this is a good, inexpensive way to call the States.
Calling from Canada? One Canadian phone company sometimes blocks calls into our U.S. based conference calling system, so it's a good idea to have Skype setup and ready to go as a back-up option.
Tele-Session Connection Tips!
* Confirm the time zone conversion! Las Vegas is in the Pacific Time Zone (the same time zone as California) and observes Daylight Saving Time. We turn our clocks forward one hour in the Spring, and back one hour in the Fall. Check the time zone converter at www.timeanddate.com when in doubt.
* Start the dial-in process 15 minutes prior to session start time. Once connected, you can simply put down the phone or walk away from the computer until the event begins.
* It is always best to take about 10 minutes to center, align and ground before dialing-in to the conference calling system. Clear your mind of any cares or worries in order to ensure you are completely focused on this process. Otherwise, ungroundness will cause connection problems, and also interferes with the mental and emotional integration of the information and the energy; often causing the individual to over-analyze the message of Spirit.
* In these changing times, as the energy fluctuates frequently it is always best to have other connection options at your fingertips. For example, if you usually use a land line, have your cell phone charged and nearby. For most individuals Skype is the least expensive and most reliable option. * Activate Skype on your computer and become familiar with the dial-in process, even though you may prefer to use your cell phone or land line phone. To setup a Skype account go to www.skype.com. (Please contact Skype support with any questions you may have regarding setting up a Skype account.) To access the tele-session through Skype, you will be placing a phone call (not a Skype-to-Skype call), so you must have funds in your account 24 hours prior to placing a call. Click on “Call Phones” in the upper left corner of your Skype screen, and dial the telephone number (712/432-1001) on the dialing-pad window that pops up, then press the green “phone handset key”. Ensure your computer speakers are on… When you hear the automated attendant ask you to enter the access code, click on the button near the bottom of the page which has nine gray dots in a square configuration to bring up the other dialing pad window and enter in the access code.
* Are you using Skype and it seems like the conference calling system "can't hear you" when you enter the session access code? Make sure you are running the most recent version of Skype (in Skype - click on "Help", then "Check for Updates").
* You cannot share your dial-in access code with others who have not directly registered with LightQuest.